Culture of Quality of Service

I entered my career: Hospitality Management, at the very moment of its creation in 2006, this time it was unknown to other professionals and the general public, including their new students, because the goal of the career It was undermined by the opinions of the pioneers of the career that had hoteliers and touristologists profession.

All this I believe in the need to find the true purpose of hospitality professionals, what would be your role in society ?. This led me to investigate a career in other countries, research the industry and the essence of it. Everything I researched I check with demand in the country for that moment, Was the country prepared for professionals of this nature?

In my last year I had two options: Long and theses professional practice. I decided to do a thesis and test my hypothesis were: 
1) hospitality professionals whose function is improved processes which result in the service, 2) the majority of citizens and other organizations in the country does not have the level of service or solicit an improvement thereof.

I take it as a recreational center study place par excellence: the Caracas cable car, which change management and is now managed by the state. This place includes recreational sites that the user visits from traveling on the cable car. As population were users and employees.

And the study was based on the diagnosis of the quality of service that had the attraction based on two perceptions: user-employee, which was related to the culture of each. In short, culture influences the perception of service quality. Specifically in this study and the sample of the population, users and employees of the Caracas cable car no culture of quality service so its perception of recreational place is "good" when other studies show the opposite.

This helped me to confirm the hypothesis, and direct my career to what the market requested. And he took me to deeply study the quality management to provide specialized organizations of the country.


To validate the full study go to this link: Cultura de Calidad de Servicio por Adriana Lara

Comments

  1. La sociedad Venezolana no tiene cultura de servicio, es un problema social, creemos que servicio es servilismo, sentimos que nos denigramos por ser gentiles con los demás. crecimos con la costumbre de señalar a las personas serviciales como "jala bolas", y así, generación tras generación, nos aseguramos de que la cultura de servicio no exista. Esperemos que alguna campaña educativa nos ayude a despertar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts